Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Moon Colonization Project

Here's a little brainchild / brain fart idea I had a couple of weeks ago.

A bit of history: I was reading the papers at the time. I hate reading the newspapers because it drastically increases my urge to drink. So I stopped, but not before coming up with a plan to colonize the moon in order to get off this godforsaken rock.

Yeah, basically, we (that's me and other interested parties - including you if you're sick and tired of all the senseless wars, corrupt powerful narrow-minded politicians and the latest Black Eyed Peas tracks sounding exponentially worse than the previous ones) come up with a brilliant advertising campaign, hook Sir Richard Branson into funding us, and somehow take over NASA (perhaps with incriminating photos) and get all that money, science and latest technology into one helluva melting pot and out pops the Moon Colonization Project.

We go off to the moon, form our own society, do our best to leave bullcrap ideology behind (except for everyone contributes) and live a life of peace and harmony or something.

In any case, Earth is best viewed from a telescope.

So who's with me?

3 comments:

  1. Think we could get outta here by 21st Dec 2012 Mr. Memetic? ... Cos after that it'll be too late! THE END IS NIGH I TELL YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you , How-ever when the meek do finally inherit the earth ,Do I have the option to return, Since this is just conjecture would the appropriate theme not be to fight the process "ohh a catch phrase comes to mind" "Together we can do more" (ANC JZ)

    Or my personal Fav --> If you think your too small to make a difference try sleeping with a mosquito in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mosquitos tend to get squashed or gassed.

    ReplyDelete