Thursday, October 8, 2009

Douchebag, Inc

So a couple of weeks ago I received an sms on my cell-phone, about how I had won $2.8 million in a lottery I didn't enter. It had something to do with the FIFA World Cup 2010 happening next year, and I'm sure it wasn't the first or last bullcrap marketing message to be used in connection with it.

That's what you gotta love about these scammers, there's never a situation too happy or sad that they won't try to exploit. It's kind of special, really.

Anyway, as happens with me when I hear about having "won" something in an obviously fraudulent communication, I still fantasise about what I'd do with my new found millions.

I'd like to start a company, because, you know, what's the point of winning millions if you spend it all at once on hos and cocaine? Sure it's fun while it lasts but in the end you enter rehab broke with venereal disease. I want more from life. Like a company that I own, and I can boss people around. I needed an idea, of course, what would we do?

One option is to try restart the Ninja Craze by producing tons of web-shows in the style of Heroes (but with Ninjas!).

The other is to fuck with people by creating a company that sends lots of random smses about the millions you've won in some fake draw.

I even have a name for the second option: Douchbag, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment